Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step submission process.
Portal is exclusively meant for submission of manuscript. All other information in regards to Journal including current issues and back issues is available on Publishing India Group home website.
In case of any general query/clarification/technical issue, please write to us at Email ID: email@example.com or call us at 09212715375, 09899775880
"The Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems" (JSCMS) (ISSN: 1387) tends to develop, promote, coordinate and disseminate the original developments and practices of supply chain management systems. The journal is effectively positioned as a multi-disciplinary journal, focusing on a particular set of study objects rather than a specific discipline. Articles submitted should have a significant impact on SCM theory and practice. The Journal ensures that high quality research is collected and disseminated widely to both academics and practitioners, and provides a forum for debate. It covers all subjects relating to the SCM.
The JSCMS invites high quality original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports and book reviews. Submitted manuscripts will be referred. Review system will take about three months and the Journal reserves the right to make necessary editorial amendments in the final manuscript to suit Journal’s format. There is no submission fee.
Please refer to Guidelines for Authors
Key Areas / Scope of Journal
Although the possible set of topics for the journal is large and we encourage submission on any area within the scope of strategic human resource management, the following sub-areas are particularly suitable (but not exhaustive):
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Organisational buying behavior
- Make-or-buy/outsourcing strategy
- Supplier relationships
- Costing and pricing
- Supply Chain Organization
- Information management and information & communication technology (ICT)
- Social, ethical and environmental supply issues
- Supply chain management
- Logistics and Distribution Management
- Business Models / Tools / Techniques in SCM
- Decision Making on Supply Chain Management
- Decision-Support Systems for Supply Chain Management
- E-Business and E-commerce Approaches in SCM
- Multi criteria Decision making in SCM
- Multiple-Objective Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Performance Measurement in SCM
- Production Planning and Control
- Supply Chain Integration and Coordination
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Supply Chain Vendor Selection
- MRPI / MRPII / ERP/ CRM
- RFID / EDI / VMI
- 3PL / 4 PL
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Multivariate techniques for Decision making in SCM and Logistics
- Analytical model and Mathematical models for service and support
- Inbound and outbound Logistics
- Information Integration