Last Submission date is 31st January 2017
Refer to www.publishingindia.com/jrid for Complete Journal Information, Current Issue & Archives
JRID addresses Rural and Industrial Development, sharing findings that accelerate business innovation and research activities, especially how excellence and innovation may be integrated into a rational and influential strategic package. JRID publishes and fosters discussion on international, cross-cultural and comparative academic research about Industrial and Rural Development across the Globe. It serves as multi-industry platform to cover developments in the theory and practices of Industry and business innovation strategies.
Rationale for launching the proposed :
There is need for research in Rural and Industrial Development field, which could help in developing policies. The research outcomes related to industrial and rural development could be also used in further researches.
Key research areas / scope covered in the journal:
- Industrial Development and Economy
- Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship Policy
- Industrial Financing and Venture Financing
- Rural Development Strategies
- Rural Marketing and Management
- Management of Rural Recourses
- SME’s Role in Rural Development
- Rural Infrastructure Management and Development
- Rural Banking and Financial System
- Handmade Products Manufacturing and Innovation
- Innovation in Rural Business and Enterprises
- Innovation in Marketing and Promotion Strategies
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step submission process.
Portal is exclusively meant for submission of manuscript. In case of any general query/clarification/technical issue, please write to us at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09899775880
Dr. Amit Kumar Dwivedi, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat, India